I’m being eaten by Instagram marketing, Instagram marketing, Instagram marketing and I don’t like it one bit.
Do you remember that song? I am being eaten by a Boa Constrictor? Well, I performed an audition to that song which got me the lead in the 4th grade play. That was my 15 minutes of fame. So, I definitely have a bit of goofy drama side in me. I like to have fun. I like to make business and marketing fun too!
So, I am so sorry this one is not that fun, but I do just to have to tell you this. YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL. YOUR BUSINESS CAN TOTALLY MAKE MORE MONEY AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY BE MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL…if you want to be.
However, YOU are CONSUMED with running your business that you are neglecting the key aspects that actually make it not only survive, but make it thrive.
Here are the top ten mistakes you are making on Instagram.
1. Not Consistent. You only randomly post photos.
2. Posting Photos That Are Not Relevant to Your Brand. What in the world do some of the photos you post have to do with your brand?
3. Not Using Hashtags. Hashtags are one of the gateways to more fans and customers.
4. No Strategy..Just Randomly Posting. You need a plan.
5. Do Not Know How to Grow Followers. You have no idea what you are doing and you need to hire someone or learn how to amazing this amazing tool.
6. Do Not Engage or Respond with Audience. CONNECTION!!!! That is what social media is all about.
7. You Use Instagram Like It’s Facebook. Instagram is VERY different. Use it that way!
8. You Think You Should Be on Instagram, But Really NO. Some businesses do not need to be on Instagram, just like some businesses do not need to be on Twitter or Vine.
9. You Should be on Instagram and Your Not. GET ON NOW, learn and grow like crazy!
10. You Own a Tool That Can Make You Wealthier, But You Do Not Know How to Use it. It’s like having a car to get you where you need to go fast, but you walk because you don’t learn how to drive.
The truth is, I get it. There are 1000 excuses and reasons we all have. We all have it tough, we all are busy and we are all dealing with a lot. But there comes a time when you have to say enough is enough.
Get serious, stop the excuses and be successful! You can even follow me for more insights and tips. 😉
Need help? I am an email away. Instagram marketing pricing starts at $15 per day depending on what you want…What $15 a day? Think about that one.
I believe in you SO MUCH!
Get my latest articles delivered to your email boxEach week I reveal key ingredients that will make your small business soar on social media and more.
Amanda BrazelOwner/Expert Social Media Manager for Small Business. Read More.
Amanda Brazel | Digital Media Marketing Done For You