Employment Opportunities – if you are interested in working for a company with a passion and drive for helping small businesses expand their brand and influence across social media channels, contact us!
We offer flexible hours, independent work with instruction, challenge driven positions and room for growth in all opportunities.
Immediate Openings – CLOSED
Candidates applying for this position must have:
- strong communication.
- solid/strong understanding of social media marketing.
- strong writing skills.
- good quality graphic skills.
- organizational skills as well as working independently with instruction.
- using various online software tools or comfortable with learning new software is definitely required.
- knowledge of WordPress (uploading blogs and embedding video)
- knowledge of SEO for blog posts
- responsible for keeping track of all tasks
- responsible for getting work done on-time
- creative with ideas to help our clients social media thrive and grow
- Scheduling social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube and
Google + as well as Instagram for multiple small service based businesses.
- Research, and write blogs.
- Embed video to WordPress blogs weekly
- Embed video and publish articles to LinkedIn weekly
- Creating graphics in Pic Monkey for social media and blog posts
- Good customer service skills are also required as part of this job will entail engaging with fans and followers on various social media profiles on a regular basis.
- Excellent client relations is required as you will be in contact with our clients regarding various digital marketing tasks.
- WordPress website a HUGE plus, but not required for this position.
- Write monthly reports, review analytics and submit to clients with recommendations for improvement.
The hours are flexible. However, work will need to be completed in a timely manner. Only serious long term need apply. Currently we are a virtual company and you do not have to be local to apply for this position. This is an Independent Contract work position and is paid hourly. You can expect to make between $500 and $700 each month based on current work load. There is room for more hours as we grow.
Please email your resume and a very detailed description of why you are the best candidate for the job to Amanda Brazel at: email@example.com.