As a business owner it is very important to take a good long look at what is going on in your business. As you know having customers, clients and patients are the lifeblood of your business. So, the marketing aspect of your business needs to be constantly improving.
So, I’ve put together 10 true and false statements that will help you understand if you are on the road to business success, struggle or failure in today’s new economy, our new world of social media, and online marketing.
This is meant to help you get clear and see where you need to improve your consistency or get real with yourself and realistically understand if you have the hours in the day to handle all that is required.
The days of popping an ad in the paper or in the yellow pages is over and it’s time that business owners, the ones that want to succeed for the long haul get serious about what they want.
So, take a moment and see which of these statements are true or false for you and your business?
1. I have my client’s emails in an email campaign manager like Mail Chimp, Aweber, icontact, etc. Either my staff or myself actively update this list. True or False
2. I currently have a blog and either my staff or I write/post a blog once a week, which is sent to my email list and posted on all my social media profiles. True or False
3. Either my staff or I email my clients or potential clients great content on a regular and consistent basis. (I also receive either written or verbal responses from patients, clients or fans that this information is helpful.) True or False
4. I have social media business profiles and either my staff or I actively post engaging content and status updates multiple times per day. True or False
5. I understand how to and actively place successful Facebook ads for my business each week. True or False
6. I currently have a landing page or squeeze page that shares a free e-book or report that specializes my expertise in my field of niche. True or False
7. I have written an ebook that I am currently selling on amazon about my area expertise or niche that pertains to my business. True or False
8. I am either employing help or I have the technical ability to understand how to implement all of these components into my business. True or False
9. I have a solid understanding of how internet and social media marketing works in order to make it successful for my business. True or False
10. I have a strategic plan for that will help my business grow and reach my goals. True or False
The key here is to really identify where your weak and where you are strong. Smart business owners know this and do this. They don’t take it personally, they understand this is part of growing! Once you identify those strengths and weaknesses you can easily begin to make the appropriate changes that will dramatically increase your success!
And if you are one of those business owners that still don’t see the validity in implementing these marketing strategies listen to a conversation I had this morning with an oncologist and my client who (at preschool while we were dropping off our kids.) My client said to the oncologist verbatim…”The results from social media and working with Amanda have been dramatic. Last year at this time I had 5 new patients for my practice and this month I have 30 new patients.” (and the month isn’t even over yet.) These are the results when done properly and consistently.
So, in short…this is what you need to be doing consistently.
1. Building a massive email list of clients, patients and customers.
2. Writing 1-2 blogs per week and sharing via email and through all of your social networks.
3. Consistently posting 3-12 times per day on all social media channels for your business with engaging content.
4. Focus on building relationship with your fans, followers and clients that creates a culture and a loyal following.
5. Create a free report, ebook and other written publications to help spread the word about your area of expertise as well as continue to grab the attention of new fans, followers and clients.
6. Continue to learn new strategies and techniques for implementing these strategies into your business through online courses, consulting or seminars OR hire a talented person who can implement this for you. I come from the philosophy of do what you are good at and let others to the rest.
7. Create multiple streams of landing pages and websites that bring in new leads for your business.
8. Develop a strategic plan on how you will achieve your business goals.
There you have it in a nut shell. This is what you need in today’s world of marketing.
If you need a strong person on your team that understands the online and social media marketing world please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to take the time to speak with you. 919-539-6451 or email is email@example.com
Wishing you great success!
Cheers, Love & Success,
Get my latest articles delivered to your email boxEach week I reveal key ingredients that will make your small business soar on social media and more.
Amanda BrazelOwner/Expert Social Media Manager for Small Business. Read More.
Amanda Brazel | Digital Media Marketing Done For You